I joined Weight Watchers Saturday morning! My WW counselor was curious as to why I had joined over 15 times in the past and not stayed with the program. After a short discussion, we realized that the scales are a huge problem for me.
When I am 'eating healthy' I weigh myself around 7 times a day. I become obsessed with the dropping numbers. When the scales don'e reflect loss as quickly, I begin to get worried, frustrated and many times quit my plan. If the results are amazing, I experience a false sense of security and have a little too much 'treat yourself'.
So, no more weighing myself during the week! I will wait until my meeting on Saturday. Each day my goal is to eat a reasonable amount of healthy food within my plan. That is a big deal for me! On Saturday morning I had a plate of nachos for breakfast and snacked on two chocolate filled Shilpley's donuts as I drove to my meeting! I know, they are delicious!! This change is big. I told my counselor the only reason I was there was because I had told people I would join on my blog. She gave me sticker (which said Bravo!) I placed it on my chest to cover a melted cheese stain.
No comments:
Post a Comment