Saturday, January 21, 2012

Signing up!

As it goes with any beautiful house, successful battle or vacation destination, a plan is necessary. To this point, my goals are a little broad. I am a person that has to have boundaries, goals, limits and accountability. Today I will join Weight Watchers. Here are the pros and cons:

Cons:
The leader tends to make me a little crazy, especially when there is singing.
It gets old talking about how to make a healthier potato salad with 70 people.
There is always someone taking up meeting time adding up points from some big casserole.

Pros:
Healthy
No food limitations (except portions)
Jennifer Hudson will probably be at the meeting singing, "If You Only Believe".

I really did want to just eat less and move more, however the eat less part is turning into 'eat whatever the heck you want'.

Today I will join Weight Watchers, move more and get a pep talk from a Weight Watchers leader dressed as a piece of whole grain bread.

3 comments:

  1. Is your leader seriously dressed as bread? Mine annoys me too, but probably just because she's achieved what I've always wanted to achieve. Therefore, I'm annoyed by her. I should go back to meetings. I have lost 50lbs though following their plan, so weight watchers is great. You just gotta stick with it, which has always been my problem!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yeah, I forgot to tell you that Making Everyday a Great Day is me, Amy G. I just didn't want you to think someone was blog-stalking you!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad you have joined Weight Watchers. It's a healthy way to approach the "battle." It's obviously not easy or more people would be skinny minnies.

    ReplyDelete